Export to Iraq
The Martrade Group handles your cargo from worldwide to Iraq, whether through our shipping departments in Germany or Dubai for part- or full chartering or through our forwarding offices around the globe.
By creating a synergy between all departments worldwide and the offices in Iraq, Martrade is best placed in the market to handle door-to-door transportation and turn-key project management from A to Z.
- Over 2000 chartered vessels within the last 15 years carrying over 30 million tons
- Regular Services from the Black Sea and Far East / SE Asia to the Middle East and Indian Sub-continent
- Integrated ocean transport service for bulk, break bulk and project cargo
- Tonnages ranging from single trips to long term contracts and from 5000 till 76000 DWT
- Marine port captains to supervise loading and discharging.
- Main accounts are the market leaders from the Oil-, Gas-, and Water Industries and the major Steel & Trading Houses
Martrade organizes smaller shipments whether in container or in break bulk, through its own local offices and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Services offered but not limited to:
- Precarriage by truck, barge and train
- Port handling (stuffing of containers, discharging ex truck, loading in seavessel, …)
- Customs clearance
- Documentation and legalization of documents for export to Iraq
- Consolidation / Packaging / Warehousing
- Seafreight / Airfreight